- The RAM of my gateway is 2GB. Can you help to expand it?
For the DSGW-210, the maximum RAM is 2GB. We recommend you use Dusun PI4, which can support 4GB RAM
- Do you provide an instruction manual for the Home Assistant Gateway?
Yes, you can also operate according to the corresponding user manual. For details, please refer to quickstart
- Can we control or fix these LEDs in the Home Assistant gateway?
Not from the Home Assistant gateway, but there's a dsled script in the gateway
- I need a how-to guide for loading Debian onto this device. Can you help me?
For original Debian images, you can refer to the quickstart section. This is a raw Debian image with all drivers
- How can I access the RGB lights on the device? Our requirement is that we need to explore the possibilities of accessing those lights from HA for different notifications purpose.
Please run the program and check for a program called dsled
- Can you tell us how to use the WiFi connectivity of this device?
Wifi and LTE functions can be configured through simple page options
- How do I install the firmware if I want to upgrade the gateway?
You can use the Android tool to update the firmware in the quick start partition
- Does the device support Bluetooth right now?
The gateway firmware can add a Bluetooth module, but the Bluetooth module used has not been reflected in the HA official list
- How can I clone my OS and make a flashable file to flash all of the gateways？
Regarding the massive production stage, you could send the detailed requirements of packages to be installed in the gateway. And then, we would pack a customized firmware image version for your to push the products to market
- How to close port 22 and how to reopen it？
A new integration can be developed to control it.
- We need access to move files inside and outside of docker, how to do it?
You can enter the gateway using the "docker cp" command to move files over ssh
- We need to reset the configured access. When the user resets, it resets to our custom HA. How can this be solved?
We have the function of long-pressing the key to restore the HA factory configuration
- Does your HA gateway push updates? Or do you need to update manually?