- Is the cloud connection of your gateway secure, and how is it guaranteed?
1. The gateway is connected to Zigbee, BLE, and the protocol is generally AES encryption
2. MQTT supports SSL/TLS encryption, which can be authenticated by uploading a private key, certificate, and platform
- Do you have an edge computer gateway with dual ethernet, wifi, and LTE that can be integrated with Azure IOT Hub?
DSGW-040 can meet your needs. Before it was used to connect to IoT HUB, the results showed that the resources were sufficient. Our engineers have tested the porting of Modbus TCP on the MTK platform, and the results show that it is also successful
- Can the CatM1 module of the gateway be directly plugged into the Thai mobile phone card?
Yes, you only need to make sure that the mobile phone card used supports LTE Cat M1 signal, and you can connect to the cellular network after configuring the corresponding APN on the gateway
- Can the DSGW-040 gateway be directly connected to the Kafka platform?
Yes, you can use EMQX (MQTT broker software) on the cloud to connect to kafka
- Does your gateway support classic bluetooth 2.0?
DSGW-040 does not support the classic Bluetooth protocol. The gateway uses a single-mode Bluetooth BG21 module, which only supports BLE now. If there are special needs, the Bluetooth module in the gateway needs to be replaced
- Will OpenHAB2 Linux be pre-installed on your gateways?
- Can DSGW-040 support Wifi and NB-IoT?
DSGW-040 has a Wi-Fi function. The BG96 module used by the gateway has the NB-IoT communication function, but now only the LTE CAT M1 signal is enabled by default, and the NB signal requires additional configuration to enable it
- Our DSGW-040 uses MG21's module, and hardware supports Matter, would it support?
At present, we have already supported the matter protocol on dsgw-210, and we will support the matter protocol on dsgw-040. Once you give us the order, we would increase the priority of this task