- Is the gateway based on modules or SOC solutions?
The gateway is currently operating with a module-based system. The requirements of the particular project and the volume of product sales should guide your decision between SoM and SBC. The DUSUN SoM is pre-packaged with an operating system that is ready for use, as well as a common development environment, a framework, and integration with software from a third party. All interfaces have connectors available. It connects your one-of-a-kind carrier board to the system on a chip. It is possible to connect interfaces to connectors on carrier boards or to components that have been purpose-built for a particular application. You have the option of selecting the SoM or SBC that best meets your requirements, or you can get professional assistance.
- Can the gateway be connected to other private Zigbee networks?
It is essential to have an understanding of the actual data communication format utilized by the private protocol. After conducting an assessment, we are able to offer individualized service packages for product development if it is possible to do so.
- How many Zigbee devices can the gateway support at the same time?
At the moment, a single gateway is capable of supporting a maximum of forty Zigbee devices.
- Is the communication between the gateway and the sub-device secure?
The protocol itself for the gateway's connection to the Zigbee, BLE, and Z-wave sub-devices is encrypted using the AES encryption algorithm.
- Is the communication between the gateway and the platform secure?
In order to ensure that all communications between the gateway and the platform are kept private and secure, MQTT TLS/SSL can be used for those exchanges.
- Whether the gateway can connect to third-party Zigbee devices？
As long as the device is constructed in accordance with the standard for the Zigbee 3.0 protocol, the gateway will be able to adapt and transmit data to the cloud in a transparent manner.
- How far is the transmission distance of the gateway? Does a room have to have a gateway? Can signals go through walls?
In open environments, the Zigbee function of the gateway has the potential to support transmissions over distances of up to 100 meters. The extent of coverage in the actual installation ought to be evaluated with reference to the manner in which the gateway is set up, the environment in which it is situated, and the fabric of the shelter.
- Does it support classic Bluetooth devices before Bluetooth 2.0?
The BLE single-mode Bluetooth module is currently the application that is set as the default on the gateway. This module only supports Bluetooth device communication connections for Bluetooth versions 4.0 and higher.
- How many BLE devices can be connected to the Bluetooth gateway at the same time? Simultaneously be connected to the Bluetooth gateway?
Our software, which is compatible with gateways in the OpenWRT series, is able to keep a steady connection with up to 16 devices and continue to transmit data.
- Gateway ap network is repeatedly connecting/disconnecting, is it normal ?
It is seen that sub Wi-Fi devices would disconnect from gateway periodically while the gateway is without Internet connection.You could log in the gateway using ssh and run commands
/etc/init.d/wmsgd disable;/etc/init.d/wmsgd stop for solving this issue.
Would release new image version later for this gateway version
- Hi I m looking for a router which I can monitor online the health status online or offline do you have port forwarding features?
I want to stream all the cctv footages from the 15 locations to my office