- What operating systems are the gateways running on?
OpenWRT, Debian, Buildroot, Android, and Ubuntu are some of the operating systems that are supported by the programmable gateway that is currently in use. The supported operating systems vary from gateway series to gateway series.
- What programming languages does the gateway support?
The gateway has the ability to support numerous common programming languages, including C, C++, Python, Java, and others
- What are the commonly used wireless module chip solutions for gateways?
The Zigbee, Z-Wave, and BLE modules that are currently utilized in the gateway are all solutions provided by silicon labs. The LoRaWAN module is a product that was developed by SemotTech
- Does the gateway support the Linux Bluez protocol stack?
By default, OpenWRT series gateways support SiliconLabs' Bluetooth protocol stack as well as the API interface that corresponds to it. The DSGW-210 series is able to apply the Bluez protocol stack, which is compatible with a variety of applications that correspond to Bluetooth.
- Is the Z-Wave module used by the gateway 700 series?
Yes, the gateway makes use of Z-Wave modules from the 700 series. These modules can support self-adjusting Z-Wave frequency bands, which allows them to conform to the standards of a variety of countries.
- How many Zigbee devices can be connected to the gateway at most?
The connection of up to 40 different devices is supported by the gateway's factory-default module software. Customers also have the ability to independently personalize the Zigbee module programming if their requirements are sufficiently specific.
- Which LoRaWAN frequency bands does the gateway support?
At this time, the gateway is capable of supporting frequency bands, including AU915, US915, KR923, EU868, and others.
- After the gateway firmware program is developed, how can Dusun assist in mass production?
When the product quantity reaches the MOQ requirements, the customer is able to provide Dusun with the developed firmware and production testing method. After that, our team will be responsible for mass production in order to assist the customer in bringing the product to the market.
- If I need to ssh into the gateway for development, what is the default username/password?
The default login information is username: root; password: root
- Can the gateway expand various device functions through USB?
Yes, so long as the user installs a variety of drivers on the operating system that corresponds to the arm architecture of the gateway.
- Is the data security of the gateway guaranteed?
In order to guarantee the integrity of the entire data link, the gateway's factory-default software encrypts all communications with the downlink sub-device using AES, while SSL/TLS is used to encrypt thedata transmitted over the uplink.
- Is it possible to connect to the gateway using a Mac? (I tried to connect using a USB-C - USB regular to gateway) and apparently I couldn't see it. 2) The file you sent mention lora, is this a new version of the firmware? How can I install it?
1) As a purpose of flashing firmware image in gateway and setting it to Maskrom mode, you could connect to it with USB type-C port. And if you want to log in gateway, you could use the Ethernet connection and ssh tool.
2) DSGW-210B series gateway have LoRaWAN module, and there's a specific firmware for this gateway version.
- Where to download the Z3Gateway file in the SDK?
It's inside the gateway image now, you could kindly check baout it